Tuesday, July 10, 2012

1# An Introduction...

I am trying to write blogs again as a runner, in fact this is my third blog. The other two blogs I have deleted because I found it was difficult to focus and maintaining my blogs because I was studying and facing my final exams in addition to bad internet connection. 

However, I have graduated and have a decent income to have a good internet service, I will make a third attempt to write blog about running. BTW, I don't want to waste my "fast" internet connection on aimlessly surfing the internet all night.

This blog will be all about long distance running, how much running I have made, and races that I have entered. I may also include tit bits that I found interesting in my not so interesting life. 

I love running, but I am not the fastest runner out there, I have been passed by a "veteran runner" and even a woman in a marathon run, there is nothing special about me, I am just like anyone else that can get hurt when run too much.

Maybe I will post it on a daily or weekly basis. I will keep running and see how far I can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment